Contact Euro Central Today! (585) 315-5224
We are looking to hire a full-time ***Mechanic/Shop Technician Needed***
Consistent with our commitment to our customers, Euro Central is also committed to our employees and a productive, professional and pleasant workplace environment.
- Preventive maintenance on incoming vehicles as well as fleet vehicles – includes Brakes, LOF, Regular Maintenance, and other misc assignments
- Exceptional Work Ethic – is our #1 priority
- Strong time management and organization skills – must work independently
- Must have own tools or willing to buy adequate tools
- Experience in automobile repair
- Must have working knowledge of hydraulic lifts
- Welding and fabrication skills would be a plus
- Able to research and confidently order parts
- Able to handle service road calls
- Self-motivated, Reliability and Dependability are a must
Potential candidates must also pass a drug test and motor vehicle records check.
Wages are based on experience.
- Company Issued Uniforms
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time after 1 year
- Potential Tool Allowance
- Potential for Year End Bonus
We are a long-term business looking for a long-term employee! Contact us 585-315-5224 or email@example.com